- 500 gr. of halibut fillets
- 1 onion
- 2 lemons
- 3 limes
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Granny Smith apple
- Black and pink pepper corns
- Bunch of chives
- Place the halibut fillets in the freezer until they're firm (about 30 minutes). Meanwhile peel and chop the onion.
- Grate the rinds of a lime and a lemon and squeeze the juice of all the lemons and limes.
- Wash and dice the apple. In a bowl, mix the olive oil with the juice, onion and apple. Season and reserve.
- Remove the fish from the freezer and cut to thin slices with a sharp knife.
- Arrange it on plates and cover with the marinade.
- Chop the chives and spinkle over the marinade. Finally, let stand for 5 minutes and serve.