- 4 large potatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 tray of lamb’s lettuce or lettuce
- 1 small octopus
- Olive oil
- 4 eggs
- Maldon salt
- Freeze the fresh octopus for 48 hours before cooking. Thaw the octopus in a pot with boiling water and a pinch of salt, then boil for 35/45 minutes.
- The time will depend on the size of the octopus. Once cooked, remove the water and reserve. Peel potatoes and cut into half centimeter cubes.
- Fry the potatoes in plenty of olive oil until they begin to brown. Once tender, place on absorbent kitchen paper. Then serve in glasses. In the same oil, sauté the onion and place on top of the potato.
- Serve the lamb’s lettuce on top of the onion, add a pinch of paprika and add the freshly boiled and chopped octopus. Top with an egg yolk, a dash of olive oil and a pinch of salt.