- 4 baked potatoes
- 300 grs of smoked salmon sliced and quartered
- 1 small bunch of dill chopped quantity to taste 20 capers or to taste
- 150 grs of cottage cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 200ºC (Fan 180º/Gas 6).
- Scrub your potatoes and pat dry. Then, prick several times with a fork and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake directly on the oven shelf for 1-1:30h, until soft inside.
- Mix the salmon with the cottage cheese, add the dill and capers to taste. Keep cool in the fridge.
- When the potatoes are ready, slice down the middle and add a good spoonful of your topping to the potato. If necessary add salt and pepper to taste.