- 540g jar of chickpeas
- 4 tablespoons of Greek yogurt
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 ½ tbsp. of lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and liquidize until the mixture is smooth.
- Adjust the seasoning to taste, place in a bowl and cover and chill in a fridge until for at least an hour to give the flavors a chance to marinate.
- Just before serving sprinkle a bit of harissa on top.
If you don't like it spicey leave out the harissa