- 50g Iberian ham
- 50g broad beans
- 1 tomato
- 1 curly endive
- 1 tray of asparagus shoots (optional)
- In a saucepan of boiling water with a sprig of thyme and a pinch of salt, boil the beans for about 7-8 minutes until tender. Then cool in ice water, and reserve.
- Peel the tomatoes, remove seeds and dice.
- In a bowl, mix some endive leaves with the beans, some diced tomato and asparagus sprouts, then season, dress and reserve.
- Put some mixture on a slice of ham and roll up.
The beans are more easily digested if peeled. And they taste better cold.