- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 3 tablespoons of ground almonds
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 4 tablespoons of almond drink without sugar
- 80 ml of virgin olive oil
- 2 cobs fresh corn
- 1 steamed beetroot
- 1 large zucchini
- 150 g green asparagus
- 150 g mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Prepare the alioli: add a cup of chopped garlic, ground almonds, lemon juice, almond drink and two pinches of salt to a food processor or blender. Blend until creamy. Add the mix to a bowl and and gradually add 60 ml of olive while mixing vigorously until you obtain a smooth cream. Reserve in refrigerator.
- Arrange the vegetables for roasting: trim away the hard parts of the asparagus, cut the beet and zucchini into thick slices, cut the corn cobs into three, and the mushrooms in half.
- Heat a flat-iron grill. Mix olive oil, chopped parsley and a pinch of salt in a bowl and use it to brush the vegetables. Grill on both sides until golden brown.
- Serve with the almond and garlic alioli sauce.