- 6 leeks
- 400g sardines
- 2 red peppers
- 1 bunch of garlic sprouts
- 1 bunch wild asparagus
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- Clean the leeks and cut into sticks 7-8 cm long. Wrap in foil and reserve.
- Cover the peppers with a drizzle of olive oil and wrap in foil and roast. Turn them from time to time. Do the same with the leeks.
- Clean the sardines by removing the spine and reserve. When the peppers and leeks are cooked, remove them from heat and peel the peppers.
- Cook the sardines on the flat-top grill.
- Meanwhile prepare a saute with the minced garlic, garlic sprout sand asparagus, cut into thin slices.
- Serve the roasted leeks, along with the peppers cut into strips. Top with sardines and the saute.
Remove the spine from the sardines with the aid of special pliers.