- 1 kg of strawberries
- 1 cucumber
- ¼ red pepper
- ½ cup tomato juice
- 1 slice of homemade bread
- 3-4 black garlic
- Mint leaves
- Mineral water
- 5 tablespoons of virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. Of cider vinegar
- Sea salt
- Wash the strawberries, drain and cut them into pieces.
- Peel the cucumber and cut it into small cubes, wash and cut the red pepper.
- Place the strawberries, cucumber, pepper and a clove of chopped up black garlic in a bowl along with the tomato juice, vinegar, salt and a couple of tablespoons of oil. Mix well and let it stand for a couple hours.
- Transfer the ingredients to a blender and blend. Add one slice of bread and an extra spoonful of olive oil and blend again.
- Add more water if you want more liquid and add salt and pepper to taste. Place in the fridge if you want a cooler gazpacho.
- Serve with minced black garlic, strawberries and mint leaves.