- 160 gr. fusilli
- 1 eggplant
- 100 gr. pitted black olives
For the dressing:
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Green Masala curry paste
- 2-3 pinches of sea salt
- Boil plenty of water and add the pasta, cooking until done (see cooking time on the package). Strain and cool under cold running water.
- Cut off the top of the eggplant, cut into thin strips lengthwise and then cut these into a further three parts.
- Brush with oil and cook the eggplant over a flat-top grill or frying pan on both sides until golden brown.
- Mix the pasta with the grilled eggplant and olives.
- Mix dressing ingredients and serve with salad.