- 600g fusilli pasta
- 1 zucchini
- 100g dried tomatoes
- 3 vine tomatoes
- 1 red onion
- 2 lemons
- 1 tbsp chopped mint leaves
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp pepper
- Cook the pasta in boiling, salted water until al dente. Cool it quickly in cold water.
- Cut the zucchini into long, thin slices with the help of a peeler.
- Chop the dried tomatoes, onions and vine tomatoes and mix with the pasta and zucchini in a salad bowl.
- Add the lemon juice, mint leaves and olive oil.
- Season with salt & pepper and it's ready to eat.