- 1 package won-ton
- 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon spicy oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1/2 finely chopped spring onion
- 1 finely chopped clove of garlic
- 10 gr. coriander
- 300 gr. pork, sausage or peeled and sliced shrimp
- Chinese cabbage leaves
- 1 onion
- 1 leek
- 1 carrot
- Saute the onions, leek, garlic and julienned carrot with a drizzle of olive oil and a dash of sesame oil. Once the vegetables begin to soften, remove from heat and reserve.
- Lay out the won-ton sheets on a work surface and top with some vegetables and some meat, sausage or shrimp.
- Close up the won-ton and brush the edges with beaten egg, and fry in hot olive oil. Serve garnished with a sauce made from the rest of the ingredients.