- 800g very fresh tuna
- 1 and 1 / 2 mango
- 60 gr. rocket
- 50 gr. black sesame seeds
- 50 gr. golden sesame seeds (toasted white sesame seeds in a pan without oil)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Salt flakes
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Remove the skin of the tuna and cut into 8 cubes. Allow it to reach room temperature out of
the refrigerator for a few minutes.
- Peel and dice the mango.
- Season the tuna and rub it with oil. Use black sesame used to coat one side of the tuna and
golden sesame on the other side of each of the 4 cubes of tuna.
- Cook the tuna in a frying pan with some olive oil over a high heat, about 4 minutes per side.
- Serve a mango cube with each tuna cube. Garnish with a few leaves of rocket, salt flakes and
a few drops of olive oil.
You can also serve with chopped garlic and ginger, mixed with soy sauce and use this to marinate the tuna for about 30 minutes. This will give the dish a more oriental twist.