- 100 g rocket leaves
- 100 g of lettuce
- Red cabbage and pea sprouts
- 50g kalamata olives (or other variety)
- 20 dried cherry tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 4 tablespoons crunchy cashew cheese
- 4 teaspoons activated buckwheat
Mix all ingredients
For crunchy Cashew Cheese
- 125 g cashew nuts
- Juice of 1 / 2 lemon
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- Soak cashews for at least three hours. Ideally leave overnight.
- Blend all the ingredients until smooth. If necessary, add a little water.
- Spread the ingredients on a Teflex sheet and dehydrate at 40 ° C until crisp.
- For cherry tomatoes: Soak them in water for at least an hour and set aside with a little oil.
- For activated buckwheat: Germinate the buckwheat for one or two days and dehydrate at a temperature of 40 º C for 12 hours or until are dry and crunchy.