- 1 kg. Wheat flour
- 1 kg. Corn flour
- 18 gr. Iodine salt
- 200 gr. Sourdough
- 1.2 liters water
- s/c fresh yeast
- The previous day will make a dough with 50% of water and wheat flour, which add a pinch of fresh yeast and let stand in refrigerator at 5/6 ° C
- Knead all the ingredients until get soft dough with high-medium elasticity.
- With the help of a roller or if not a bottle, laminate the dough obtained over a table with a little bit of flour to avoid sticking on it.
- Cut small pieces of bread that we are placing on a baking tray.
- We leave to ferment until doubled approximately in volume and bake.
- Oven at 180ºC soft for about 8/10 minutes.
“Gourmetinis” can be made from different cereals. Instead corn flour we can use rye flour dark, soy flour and so on. Thereby we can make a nice assortment of mini tasting bagels looking good on the table snack.