- 8 eggs
- 600g fish (hake, sea bass, perch…..)
- 1 leek
- 1 carrot
- 25g butter
- 25g breadcrumbs
- ¼ litre tomato sauce
- ¼ litre of cream
- Peel and cut the vegetables then cook with the fish in salted water. Remove the fish from the water and alow to cool. Flake the fish removing the bones and skin.
- In another bowl mix the eggs, tomato sauce and cream together. Add salt and pepper, beat well then add the flaked fish.
- Grease a mould ( or small ramikins) with butter and cover with breadcrumbs and then fill with the mixture. Cover with foil and bake in a maria bano for 1.15 hours at about 175 degrees C. Then allow to cool.
- Remove the moulds or ramikins and accompany with a tartar sauce.