- 4 asparagus tips
- Olive oil
- 4 slices of olive bread
- 4 slices soft cheese
- 4 whole red grapes
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Maldon salt
- Pedro Ximenez sherry reduction
- Cut the asparagus and sauté with a drizzle of olive oil in a heavy frying pan.
- Lightly toast the slices of bread.
- When assembling, top each slice of bread with cheese, then sauteed asparagus and finally the grapes, cut into quarters.
- Season with a few flakes of salt, a sprinkle of pepper and finish with a drizzle of Pedro Ximenez reduction.