- 2 eggplants
- ½ red pepper
- 1 tomato
- ½ onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 tablespoon bread crumbs
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Sea salt
- Virgin olive oil
- Wash the eggplants and slice lengthwise, keeping the stem.
- Roast in the oven with a splash of oil and some sea salt for about 30 minutes or until soft.
- Scoop out the flesh to make a casserole and reserve it.
- Wash and dice the vegetables. Saute in a pan or skillet with a splash of oil. When tender add the coarsely chopped eggplant flesh.
- Meanwhile, mix the garlic, breadcrumbs and parsley.
- Fill the eggplant with the vegetable and eggplant mixture and sprinkle with bread crumb mixture.
- Gratin in the oven and serve.