- 2 medium eggplants
- 3 carrots
- 4 radishes
- 1 cup chopped parsley
- 200ml olive oil
- Wash the eggplants, dry and cut lengthwise into ½ inch slices. Peel the carrots and cut into sticks.
- Boil the carrot sticks in plenty of salted water and set aside.
- Heat a wide frying pan greased with olive oil, cook the egg plant in batches one minute per side, reserve on a paper towel to remove the excess oil.
- Place the parsley in a mixing bowl and cover with the olive oil, blend well.
- Take the eggplant and place on some carrot sticks and roll them pressing a little with your fingers.
- Wash the radishes and and dip in the parsley oil.
- Serve the eggplant rolls with slices of radish and parsley oil.
After cooking the carrots place them in iced water to preserve their colors and properties.