- 4 slices of bread
- 4 eggs
- 250 gr. Spinach
- 100 gr. Iberian ham
- 100 gr. double cream
- 50 gr. butter
- 2 tablespoons grated Gruyere cheese
- Clean spinach and remove toughest parts. Boil in salted water to soften. Drain and set aside.
- Toast the bread.
- Cook the eggs in boiling water for 5 minutes over a low heat. They should have a semi-liquid yolk. Cool in cold water and peel. Reserve.
- Sauté the spinach in a frying pan with butter. Add the cream when are almost done.
- Serve the spinach on the toast. Sprinkle with a little chopped ham and with a half-open egg open.
- Cover with a little spinach and cheese.
- Add salt and pepper and grill until the cheese melts. Serve immediately.