- 600 gr., approximately, of duck giblets
- 2 tablespoons dried hibiscus flowers
- 150 gr. sugar
- 150 gr. water
- To make the jelly: Bring water and sugar to the boil and then add the hibiscus. Simmer for a minute and remove from the heat. Allow to cool, strain and reserve.
- Season the giblets with salt and pepper and fry over a medium heat, with a little oil till golden brown. Remove and serve with the hibiscus jelly.
- You can also serve on skewers.
Do not over cook the offal otherwise it'll go rubbery and tough