If you are short of time, prick each potato with a fork, wrap in kitchen foil and microwave on high for 8-10 mins until soft inside
- 4 baking potatoes
- 300 grs breast of chicken
- 1 red pepper
- 2 shallots
- 2 tsp of curry powder
- Crème fraiche
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- Preheat oven to 200ºC(Fan 180º/Gas 6). Scrub the potatoes and dry well.
- Then, prick several times with a fork and sprinkle with salt. Bake directly on the oven shelf for 1-1:30h, until they fell soft.
- Meanwhile cut the chicken into small cubes, slice the red pepper and shallots.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and sauté the shallots until tender, then put on one side. Do the same with your red pepper.
- Now add a bit more olive oil and cook the chicken cubes over a high heat. Add 2 tsp of curry powder and mix well.
- When tender, add your shallots and red pepper and mix all together. Then add a large dollop of crème fraiche and set on one side.
- When the potatoes are ready, slice down the middle and mash the flesh with a fork.
- Place your chicken filling in the middle of the potato.
- Serve and enjoy.