- 1.5 medium sized potatoes, unpeeled
- 150ml extra virgin olive oil
- 6 tbsp. finely chopped parsley
- Half a lemon, squeezed
- 2 cloves of garlic peeled and bashed
- Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil, add the potatoes and simmer for 15 mins until tender. Drain well with a colander.
- Heat the oil gently in the pan and add the garlic and rosemary cook for 2 minutes then add the potatoes to the pan and using a potato masher or the back of a spoon, gently crush into pieces, half chopping them with the side of the masher.
- Scatter over the parsley, lemon juice and some seasoning and toss. The potatoes can be served hot or warm.
Lovely with lamb.