- 120 gr. supreme of salmon.
- 2 mandarins.
- 4 gr. black sesame.
- 2 gr. grated ginger.
- 8 gr. chopped fresh dill.
- 6 gr. of finely chopped onion.
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 3 teaspoons virgin olive oil.
- 1 teaspoon mustard.
- 4 sheets of filo pastry, cut 5cm x 15cm.
- 1 egg yolk.
- 1 sheet of gelatin.
- Salt and black pepper.
- Citrus sorbet ,4 small balls (lemon, lime, orange or mandarin).
- Radish sprouts (optional) or rocket.
For the crunchy pastry
- Take the sheets of filo pastry and cut, paint with egg yolk and sprinkle with black sesame.
- Wrap around a metal tube (as a mold) and bake 3 minutes at 185 º C.
- Let dry and carefully remove the metal tube.
For the dill jelly
- Blend in the mixer the dill and 100.ml water, strain and warm slightly.
- Add the gelatin sheet (previously soaked in cold water) and mix.
- Pour into a square mold, and cool.
- Cut the jelly into cubes of 0.5 mm, and set aside.
For the mandarin coulis
- Blend the mandarin segments and strain through a sieve.
- Set aside 4 mandarin segments.
- For the salmon tartare:
- Chop the salmon into small cubes and mix with chopped onion, ginger, 3 gr. chopped dill, the mustard, lime juice, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Reserve in a pastry bag.
- Fill the crispy pastry rolls with salmon tartare.
- Draw a circle of mandarin coulis on each plate.
- Add the mandarin segments and top with crispy salmon rolls.
- Surround with dill jelly cubes.
- Finally, garnish with a few leaves of radish sprouts or fresh dill and citrus sorbet.