- 2 large onions
- 3 zucchinis
- 100 ml. soy cream
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 20 gr. of pumpkin
- Black pepper
- Pink Peppercorns (optional)
- Dice the onions and zucchini into large pieces
- Brown the vegetables in 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Add water to cover the vegetables and simmer until soft.
- With the help of a blender, puree the vegetables until smooth and creamy. Add salt and pepper, add soy cream and set aside.
- Toast the pumpkin seeds until browned (no need to use olive oil).
- Serve the cream of zucchini soup with toasted seeds.