- 1 butternut squash
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 onions
- 4 capers
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tbsp vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp whipping cream
- 1 tbsp black olives
- 1 tbsp chives
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp pepper
- Heat the oil in a saucepan and add the chopped garlic cloves. Cook over a low heat.
- Chop the onion and add it to the saucepan. Cook until onion is transparent.
- Peel and dice the squash, and add it and the vegetable broth to the saucepan. Cook over a medium heat.
- When the squash is tender, add the capers and salt & pepper.
- Blend until you have a smooth, even puree.
- Serve the puree in a bowl and add a little soy cream, oil and pepper.
- Stone the olives, finely chop the chives and add them to the top of the puree.