- 1/2 kilo of pumpkin
- 1/2 kilo onions
- 1/2 kilo carrots
- 400ml coconut milk
- 100 ml of water
- 200 g of hake
- 1 clove of garlic
- salt and pepper
- Slice the garlic and fry until golden brown.
- Fry the garlic with the hake add salt and pepper to taste.
- Put on one side.
- In a pan fry the pumpkin, carrot and onion until tender.
- Pour the coconut milk and water, stir a couple of minutes and mix until you have a smooth cream.
- Serve the soup and add crumbs of hake on top.
You can serve without the hake for vegetarians