- 4 courgettes
- 1 leek
- Some small seasonal mushrooms
- Bay leaf
- 3 garlic cloves
- Some spring mushrooms
- 100 ml of vinegar
- 300 ml of olive oil
- 200 gr of quark cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Radish or red cabbage sprouts
- First make a pickle with the mushrooms, clean them and place in a saucepan along with the vinegar, olive oil, salt, pepper cloves of garlic and the bay leaf, confit to about 70º for 30-35 minutes, reserve.
- Wash the leek and courgette, chop the leek and slice the courgettes. Sauté the leek for a few minutes then add the courgette and season. Sauté for about 15 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Cover with water or vegetable broth and continue cooking for about 20 minutes, Use a blender and blend together until obtaining a homogeneous texture, Add salt and pepper to taste. Set aside and allow to cool.
- Serve the cold cream with a tablespoon of quark, pickled mushrooms and the sprouting red cabbage or radish.