- 100g celery
- 230g cucumber
- 25g pine nuts
- 120 g of apple
- 10ml. Oil
- 500ml. water
- 0.5 lemon juice
- Pinch of salt
- 200g of tomatoes
- 50 g black olives
- 1 g of chimichurri
- Peel and remove the seeds from the tomatoes and dice.
- Pit the olives and chop into small pieces.
- Mix the tomatoes and olives with oil and chimichurri and marinate for a ½ hour.
- Soak the pine nuts for an hour, then drain.
- Peel the cucumber and apple.
- Blend the celery, cucumber, apple, pine nuts, lemon juice, salt and water until creamy.
- Put the marinade in the center of a bowl and surround with the cream.
You can substitute pine nuts with avocado.