- 1 onion
- 400 gr. organic carrots
- 250 gr. organic potatoes
- 4 tablespoons shiro miso
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Peel and chop the onion. Peel the carrots (keep one aside) and chop. Peel a potato and chop.
- Heat a tablespoon of oil in a frying pan and saute the onion, carrots and potatoes with a little salt for about 3-4 minutes. Add 1 liter of boiling water, bring back to the boil, cover and continue cooking over a low heat until vegetables are tender.
- Meanwhile, heat the oven to 200ºC. Line a baking tray with baking paper or foil and put the thin slices of carrot and potato (which you had kept aside) on top Sprinkle with a little olive oil and bake until golden brown.
- Once the vegetables are cooked, remove from the pot, add the miso and blend it all together for a creamy soup.
- Serve with potato and carrot chips and chopped parsley.