- 2 bunch of white asparagus
- 2 bunches green or wild asparagus
- 2 slices bread
- 1 lt water
- Olive oil
- Black pepper
- Cook the white asparagus in 1 liter of boiling water with a pinch of salt for about 20 minutes over a medium heat and set aside.
- Meanwhile, cook the wild asparagus for about 7-8 minutes until tender and set aside.
- Blend both asparagus with the cooking water from the white asparagus till you to get the desired consistency
- Serve the cream with asparagus tips and a few cubes of toasted bread.
To prevent the white asparagus from breaking up during cooking and to retain the tips for decorating, tie the asparagus and cook standing up in a pot with boiling water.