- 150 gr. Couscous (preferably pre-cooked)
- 75 gr. Red pepper, not peeled and small diced
- 75 gr. Green pepper, not peeled and small diced
- 75 gr. Yellow pepper, not peeled and small diced
- 75 gr. Onion, small diced
- 1 avocado regularly diced
- 1 orange in segments, cut in half
- 50 gr. Corinthian raisins
- 50 gr. pine nuts cut in half
- 16 chervil leaves
- Mineral water
- Virgin extra olive oil
- White pepper
- Cook couscous as indicated in the product instructions you have bought, by cooking be careful to keep grains separate. Set aside.
- Sauté four vegetables in a pan and separately: first onion and then three pepper types. Cooking must be quick: just 1 minute for pepper and 3 minutes for the onion.
- Mix the vegetables with couscous and then add salt and pepper.
FINISHING AND PRESENTATION
- Add the orange segments and the avocado cubes in the moment of presentation.
- Dress it with salt and pepper. Add the pine nuts and the raisins.
- Mix again, delicately and on the top place fresh chervil leaves. Couscous is ready to taste.