- 250 gr soba noodles
- 1 carrot, cut in thin and long strips
- 1 zucchini, in long and fine strips
- Toasted sesame seeds
For the dressing:
- Brown rice vinegar
- Toasted sesame oil.
- Brown rice syrup
- Some wasabi
- Boil soba noodles in a good amount of salted water.
- Strain and let it cool down. Sauté the vegetables with some olive oil and salt, until they are crunchy but not raw.
- Prepare the dressing with all ingredients, the taste must be sweet and sour.
- Mix soba and vegetables with the dressing, and garnish with some toasted sesame seeds.