- 200g unsalted cod
- 1 red onion roasted
- 2 roasted peppers
- olive oil
- black olives
- Wild garlic
- Peel the peppers and cut into thin strips, do the same with the onion, set aside.
- Chop the olives and cut the cod into strips or small pieces.
- Combie the olives with the cod.
- Marinate cod and olives in olive oil, let stand a few minutes.
- Place a small amount of pepper, onion then cod into a small round mold.
- Take of mold and decorate with garlic and parsley.
Marinate cod in olive oil with all the ingredients for a better taste