- 250 gr. crumbled and desalted cod
- 1 bunch of garlic sprouts
- 1 bunch parsley
- 75 gr. flour + 200 gr. flour
- 1 beer
- Olive oil
- Saute the finely chopped garlic sprouts with a drizzle of olive oil in a frying pan. When soft, add the cod and stir. Now add the finely chopped parsley, 75 gr. of flour; mix the ingredients and leave to cool in refrigerator.
- Now make the fritters by making a batter.Beat 200 gr. of flour and the beer in a bowl with a whisk until you obtain a thick, not too liquid sauce. You may have some beer left over.
- Roll the cod mixture into small balls and coat in batter. Then fry in plenty of hot oil and drain on absorbent paper. Serve.
You can make fritters with any available fresh fish such as sea bass, sea bream, hake, squid, etc.. Or try with sghrimp, lightly steamed or raw vegetables, or even a few thin strips of chicken.