- 300 gr. clams
- 2 large tomatoes
- 1 medium red onion
- 200 gr. boiled potatoes
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt
- 2 teaspoons sherry vinegar
- 1 sprig fresh thyme
- Soak the clams in salted water for 30 minutes. Rinse.
- Add the clams to a saucepan with 1/4 glass of water and 1/4 glass of white wine. Cover and cook till the clams open. Remove from heat and allow to cool. Remove the clam meat from the shells. Reserve
- Peel the tomatoes, cut in half and remove seeds. Dice one and a half tomatoes and slice the remaining half.
- Julienne the onion.
- Peel potatoes and cut into cubes.
- Mix the olive oil, two or three pinches of salt, sherry vinegar and a sprig of chopped thyme in a bowl.
- Add the clams, diced tomato, red onion and potatoes to a serving dish and serve with the dressing.