- 500 gr. cream cheese
- 4 eggs
- 200 gr. whole wheat flour
- 1 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- ½ cup chopped fresh herbs (parsley, tarragon, mint, basil)
- Salt and pepper
- Oil for frying
- Carrots, zucchini, asparagus
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 200 gr. sour cream
- Mix the cheese with the egg yolks, flour, herbs, salt and pepper.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff and add to the mixture, folding in gently.
- In a frying pan, with hot oil, add a spoonful of batter and flatten slightly with a wooden spoon to form a pancake about 5-8 cm in diameter and 1 cm thick.
- Fry the pancakes on both sides and serve hot.
- Accompany with vegetables sautéed in butter and some sour cream.