- 12 small ceps or porcino mushrooms
- 4 sheets filo pastry
- 1 potato
- 400ml cream
- Olive oil
- Black truffle oil
- Flake salt
- Boil the potatoes until very tender, peel, and then blend while still warm with the cream and a drizzle of black truffle oil. Once you obtain a smooth, even puree, season and reserve.
- Clean the mushrooms well and slice. Slowly saute in olive oil for a couple of minutes over a medium heat.
- Meanwhile, cut out rectangles of filo pastry and lightly brush with melted butter. Bake at 190ºC for 2-3 minutes until golden brown. Reserve.
- Top each crunchy filo pastry with a teaspoon of puree and top with mushrooms. Season and serve.
Add endive leaves on filo pastry before adding the cream so the pastry doesn’t turn soggy