- 300 gr. carnaloni or bomba rice
- 400 gr. ceps
- 1 onion
- 1 bunch asparagus tips
- 1 tray of raspberries
- 50 ml. cep oil
- 700 ml. vegetable stock
- A knob of butter
- Saute the finely sliced onion until it begins to brown, then add sliced cep mushrooms and saute for a couple of minutes.
- Add rice to the frying pan and saute. Add the vegetable stock gradually throughout the cooking, about 18 minutes.
- Add the chopped asparagus two minutes before the end of cooking. Once the cooked rice has "dried out", add a knob of butter and mix well.
- Serve with a few drops of sweet balsamic vinegar and a tablespoon of cep oil mixed with raspberry puree.
For an intensely flavored rice, cook the rice with cep stock instead of vegetable stock. You can also lmix the rice with a spoonful of cream or a spoonful of Parmesan cheese.