- 120 gr. wild rice
- 150 gr. cooked navy beans
- 4 carrots
For the dressing:
- 5 tablespoons hazelnuts
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 3 pinches salt
- Bring 600 ml. water to the boil. Wash the rice in a colander. When the water is boiling, add the rice, cover, and cook about 25 minutes over low heat. Drain, rinse and allow to cool.
- Meanwhile, wash the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Five minutes before the rice is cooked, add the carrots, cover and continue cooking. Remove from heat, drain and allow to cool.
- Combine the wild rice with beans and carrots.
- To make the dressing, mix the oil, orange zest, juice and salt in a bottle, and shake before using.