- 300g of carrots
- 150g of cooked chickpeas
- 1 clove garlic
- Lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon tahini (sesame paste)
- 2 tablespoons garam masala (spice mix)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Clean the carrots, chop, cover with water and boil. When tender, strain and reserve.
- Add the cooked carrots, chickpeas, chopped garlic, lemon juice, the tahini, garam masala and olive oil to a blender. Blend until creamy adding, if necessary, a tablespoon of water.
- If you don't have garam masala, use a blend of spices such as curry, or cumin and cinnamon
You can use pumpkin instead of carrots and hazelnut cream instead of tahini.