- 8 large cabbage leaves. (Approx. 300g)
- 200g nuts, previously soaked for 8 hours
- 120 g red peppers
- 100g grated carrots
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1 small clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon garam masala
- Cut off the hardest part of the cabbage and the stem and remove all the leaves and set aside.
- Blend the remaining ingredients in a food processor into a pate-like paste.
- Spread the pate on the cabbage leaves
- Cut the leaves into triangles or any other shape of your choice..
- Lay out the portions on dehydrator trays and dehydrate at 40 °C until crisp – about 24 hours.