- 16 crab claws
- Mixed lettuce leaves
- Leek Cocktail sauce
- Fake caviar
- Orange peel
- Boil the crab clawsfor 4-6 minutes in salted water, then cool in ice water.
- Stuff with mixed salad leaves: you can tie them up with a strip of lightly boiled leek.
- Served with a sauce and a teaspoon of fake caviar-
- To prepare the cocktail sauce, mix mayonnaise with tomato sauce, a teaspoon of brandy or cognac, sugar, salt and pepper to taste.
- Decorate with strips of orange peel.
To give the cocktail sauce a more delicate flavor, add a few drops of orange juice.