- 4 baked potatoes
- 100 grs of tinned tuna
- 30 grs of tinned sweet corn
- 1 red onion chopped finely
- 2 tbsp. of mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 200ºC (Fan 180º/Gas 6).
- Scrub your potatoes and pat dry. Then, prick several times with a fork and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake directly on the oven shelf for 1-1:30h, until soft inside.
- Mix the tuna, sweet corn and chopped red onion. Add the mayonnaise and mix all together.
- Slice the baked potato down the middle and add a generous spoonful to each potato.
The mayonnaise can be change for olive oil