- 4 baked potatoes
- 200 grs of octopus (you can use octopus already cooked)
- Pesto sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 200ºC (Fan 180º/Gas 6).
- Scrub the potatoes and dry well. Then, prick several times with a fork and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake directly on the oven shelf for 1 to 1:30h, until they fell soft.
- Meanwhile, finely slice the octopus finely and leave it to marinate in the pesto sauce.
- When the potatoes are ready, slice in the middle then mash the flesh with a fork. Place your sliced octopus in the middle of the potato.
- If you wish, you can add some more pesto.