- 4 Baking potatoes
- 300 gr of mixed seasonal mushrooms
- Bunch of parsley
- Parmesan cheese grated to taste
- Olive oil Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 200ºC (Fan 180º/Gas 6).
- Scrub the potatoes and pat dry. Then, prick several times with a fork and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake directly on the oven shelf for 1 to 1:30h, until they fell soft. While the potatoes cook, roughly chop your mushrooms. Heat two tbsp. of olive oil in a small pan and cook until tender.
- Take your parsley and chop with the help of a minipimer and add 30 ml of olive oil, salt and pepper to taste.
- When the potatoes are ready, slice in the middle and mash the flesh with a fork.
- Put a good spoonful of mushrooms over the potato, a tablespoon of parsley olive oil and grate some Parmesan cheese on top.
- If you want to melt the cheese a bit more, give it a blast under the grill.
If you don’t have Parmesan you can use Emmental