- 1 onion
- 1 leek
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 1 centollo or buey de mar (different varieties of crab)
- 200ml cream of shellfish
- 50g breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 egg boiled and chopped
- Olive oil
- Place the crab with a handful of salt in a large pot of water and bring to the boil. Cook from start to finish for about 12 minutes. Once cooked, remove from the water and place in cold water with ice.
- Chop and finely slice the vegetables and in a pan with a drizzle of olive oil, sauté them until soft, once they start to brown add the crab meat and a pinch of flour stir then pour over the cream of shellfish, cook for 4 – 5 minutes and then add the chopped egg, salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Place the mixture inside the body of the crab and sprinkle with breadcrumbs, and then place in an oven at 190 C for 4 – 5 minutes until it has browned.
- Serve straight from the oven.