- 4 slices of bread
- 4 large baby squid
- 1 onion
- 1/2 eggplant
- Maldon salt
- 1 soup spoon of sugar
- Virgin olive oil
- Julienne the onion and saute in a frying pan with a little olive oil.
- Season and when the onion is browned, add the sugar to make a confit
- Stuff the squid withthe confit and seal up with the help of a toothpick.
- Roast the lightly seasoned eggplant in the oven. Remove from heat, remove skin and cut into strips. Reserve in the refrigerator covered with oil.
- In a very hot frying pan with a little olive oil, fry the squid, lightly seasoned on both sides.
- Toast the slices of bread, and top with a layer of eggplant and squid. Sprinkle with finely chopped parsley.