- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 4 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 1/2 tablespoon grapefruit zest
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 6 tablespoons shelled pumpkin seeds
- 2 avocados
- 2 Granny Smith apples
- 2 pink grapefruits
- Curly endive, 300g
- 200g fresh spinach
- 4 level tablespoons wheat germ
- In a bowl, mix the vinegar, water, mustard, grapefruit zest and then season. Add oil and whisk well.
- Finely chop the pumpkin seeds, add to the dressing and reserve.
- Peel and chop avocados into quarters. Slice the apple. Peel the grapefruit and separate into segments. Mix the fruit and avocado with the endive and spinach.
- Whisk the dressing again and mix with salad.
- Add wheat germ and serve.