- 300g raw almonds
- 250ml water
- One prebiotic capsule
- 100g red pepper
- 20g cashew nuts
- 30ml olive oil
- 6 heart shaped moulds without a base
- Soak the almonds for 48 hours changing the water every 6 hours. Then peel.
- In warm water undo the probiotic powder. Place the almonds, water and probiotic in a blender and grind until it becomes thick and creamy.
- Place a cheese cloth in a colander and put the mixture in, cover it and place some money on top to remove the excess water. Let it ferment for 14 to 16 hours.
- Remove the cloth, put on a plate and mix with the salt. Now place in the mould’s and put in the fridge until serving time.
- For the creamed pepper
- Wash and remove the seeds from the pepper. Blend the pepper, oil, salt, cashew nuts and chimichurrie until creamy, using a blender.
- Take the cheese out of the mould and serve with the pepper sauce.