- 6 mixed lettuce leafs
- 1 baby onion
- 1 Carrot
- 1/2 Beet
- 1 bundle of purslane (a nutritious weed), 2 leafs per person of dandelion, 5 leafs and 5 edible seasonal wildflowers.
- 1 Radish per person
- 1/4 Red Cabbage
- 1 Tablespoon: of alfalfa, leek, mustard and sunflower seeds,
- For the vinaigrette:
- 100 ml extra-virgin organic olive oil (cold pressed virgin)
- 2 tablespoons apple vinegar
- 1 tablespoon concentrated apple juice
- 2 tablespoons liquid salt i.e.: tamari, soya or rock salt diluted in water
- 1 bunch of spring onions chopped finely
- 2 sprigs of marjoram
- Carefully wash all the vegetables and herbs
- Peel the carrot, onion and beet
- Cut the cabbage into thin julienne
- Slice the beet, radish and onion.
- Cut the carrot into thin strips
- Arrange all the vegetable in a bowl or a on a plate
- Mix all the vinaigrette ingredients and serve separately in a sauceboat.